Hiring a maid service
Things to Consider Before Hiring a Maid Service
You’ve made the decision to hire a maid service for your home and now you’re ready to interview several companies. But as with any interview process, you’re a bit unsure of what to ask and the answers you should receive. Here are the seven questions to ask a maid service:
- Are you fully bonded and insured?
- What is your satisfaction guarantee and how do you handle complaints?
- Can you provider the contact information for three to five references?
- Are your cleaning products environmentally friendly and safe for children and pets?
- Do you directly hire and screen your workers (no subcontractors) from local areas such as Annapolis, Ellicott City, Silver Spring, Columbia, or other central Maryland areas?
- How do you maintain and clean your equipment and vacuums?
- Do you use HEPA filers on your vacuums?
Annapolis: These Are the Answers You Should Hear
What kind of responses are you looking for when hiring a maid service? The same ones that we will give. Yes, we are fully bonded and insured. We have 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed. We are happy to provide references. Yes, our products are green and safe for your family. We directly hire and screen workers from Annapolis and nearby cities. We clean and inspect our equipment after each cleaning. And yes, we use HEPA filters.
More Than 20 Years of Experience
We are the first call when anyone in the Annapolis area is hiring a maid service. Other companies can’t compete with our 96 percent referral rate, thousands of satisfied customers, and patented 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System. We have been privileged to serve our beautiful Chesapeake region for more than 20 years, and we are looking forward to helping you. Call us now for a no-cost quote and save $80 off cleaning services.